Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Skywalker and the Outlanders* (1 Viewer)

Abishai100

Here's one last creative attempt to bridge my disparate fanfiction interests into a more showing display of fantasy-adventure rhetorics, inspired by my love of dungeon stories. Thanks so much for reading (signing off),

====

Skywalker's Catholic mother Ellen prayed to God for a special son. She hoped her son would be a sun-god who'd lead like-minded Catholics towards a lighter sense of being, given the modern world's extreme predilection for errand temptations and media-driven total corruption. Skywalker was born with an exhibited evident sense of socialization sensitivity, talking about the accessibility of Orwellian paranoia in the late 20th Century as it related to media vanities and 21st Century media complications as they related to globalization mediocrity, such as TrumpUSA Twitter scandals and WikiLeaks espionage worries during the explosion of the Information Era. Skywalker was an excellent video-game player and participated in world cyber-tourneys earning him the famous title of modern Edison. Skywalker was extremely adept at the popular 21st Century cyber-games Tower-Sleuth and Empire-Ninja and Jewel-Bandit. His mother realized he was a prime society diplomat of media imaginations.

Skywalker converted to Mormonism and married three extremely beautiful young women from UCLA named Mary Riley, Aesha Kuyt, and Dawn Satan, but one of them betrayed him ultimately. Skywalker and his wives and mother Ellen prepared to migrate to British Columbia during the End of Days war which saw his tiny Citadel group of family-values based mobility pitted metaphysically against the mighty and ominous apocalypse warlord and warlock named Fornicus, a being of extreme malice and ruthless fortune. It was Fornicus who led the world into the End of Days war, and he considered Skywalker and his tiny Mormon Citadel a symbol of old world myopia. It was rumored that one of Skywalker's beautiful wives betrayed herself to Fornicus, laying with him and giving herself to him and dismissing the team ethos of Skywalker and his mother Ellen.

Lord Fornicus called his unit of Apocalypse-riders the Outlanders. They defied any unified government front created by the world leaders during the End of Days war in preference for a greater anarchy geared towards complete ideology based mayhem prescriptions, such as the ritual purge which was a night of cathartic legalized violence falling on Devil's Night in October. In other words, Fornicus and his dark army of Outlanders comprised a new religious face of Earth, and Skywalker and his tiny symbolic Mormon Citadel stood merely as a diadem of old world rhetoric. That's partially why Fornicus sought to completely obliterate the influence of Skywalker and his small family group seeking to migrate to British Columbia to seek a new life of peaceful promise and farming based spiritual peace and escape the harsher realities of this new World Order endorsed by Fornicus' dark Outlanders. However, before Skywalker'd be able to establish his own magical base of operations, he'd have to confront the mighty Fornicus as the ultimate Devil's Advocate.

FORNICUS: You're a nomad at heart, valiant Skywalker!
SKYWALKER: You're a lord of darkness, ominous Fornicus.
FORNICUS: We've crossed paths on your apocalypse journey to British Columbia.
SKYWALKER: My family and I only seek safe passage into this new area in this new world, Fornicus.
FORNICUS: Well, it seems to me you've already lost a member of your precious tiny Citadel, Skywalker.
SKYWALKER: What one of my wives has done to bridge to you against me is between you and her, Fornicus!
FORNICUS: Alright; but I have to ask if you're really serious about all this escapist mentality!
SKYWALKER: My family and I're not trying to escape...merely venture into a more colored haven.
FORNICUS: I see; you require the real blessings of the Outlanders, however.
SKYWALKER: True; that's why we'll send our Christmas blessings to the Red Cross over email.
FORNICUS: Aha, the miracle of modern technology facilitates the functionality of great transit, eh?
SKYWALKER: Yes, it's the signature of invented global highways, Fornicus.
FORNICUS: You seem to stand as a messenger of great matrix rhetoric, Skywalker.
SKYWALKER: My family and I only want a safe bridge to the harbors of British Columbia!
FORNICUS: Are you going to become a fan of Canadian ice-hockey, Skywalker?
SKYWALKER: Why not, Fornicus?
FORNICUS: You see that I share your sense of natural wit regarding the shape of social daylight.
SKYWALKER: Yet, your Outlanders have continued to embrace a new brand of reigning darkness!
FORNICUS: Why do you resist my special and unique brand of governance lyricism?
SKYWALKER: My family and I choose to embrace a more light sense of transversive dogma.
FORNICUS: So, you must be a fan of Terry Brooks and Dean Koontz and writers embracing a fantastic individualism!
SKYWALKER: Yes, I admire those great 20th Century writers exploring the transcendence of Orwellian paranoia.
FORNICUS: Do you foresee transcendence in a British Columbia trafficked by my wicked Outlanders?
SKYWALKER: I certainly can and hope to imagine the daylight crossings of simple dialogue.
FORNICUS: Why don't you keep a nice diary of all these clan-based ideologies?
SKYWALKER: Why don't you commission one of your more artistic Outlanders to write apocalpyse books?
FORNICUS: Perhaps such creativity confluence will see our two unique if disparate clans come to a common mental reckoning!
SKYWALKER: Me thinks we'll always disagree about the natural flavor of war and peace, Fornicus.
FORNICUS: In that case, I simply look forward to your family's light Christmas emails from British Columbia.
SKYWALKER: We can toast to the certainties of shared evolutionary customs, mighty Fornicus!
FORNICUS: You have a simple but dancing heart.
SKYWALKER: Great.

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

Buchan

I had to reread a few sections to make sure I was following the story line. This may well be due to my unfamiliarity with the genre, however, the following sentence was definitely confusing.

That's partially why Fornicus sought to completely obliterate the influence of Skywalker and his small family group seeking to migrate to British Columbia to seek a new life of peaceful promise and farming based spiritual peace and escape the harsher realities of this new World Order endorsed by Fornicus' dark Outlanders.

Perhaps breaking the sentence up.

i.e.
That's one reason
Fornicus sought to completely obliterate the influence of Skywalker and his small family group. Regardless of the fact that they simply wished to migrate to British Columbia to seek a new life of peaceful promise and farming based spiritual peace and escape the harsher realities of this new World Order.

Users who are viewing this thread