Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Sibi for short (1 Viewer)

S

sibilation

Hi, I'm a writer of fantasy and/or drama. I've written about 70k words of a book and am getting to the point where I wonder what I should be doing after I've finished it. And maybe I'd like to get some feedback. I also wouldn't mind checking out some new fiction and practise my editing skills. I did an editing course, but my claws need a bit of sharpening I think.

Some of my favourite books are "The Iron Dragon's Daughter" by Michael Swanwick, "Cat's Eye" by Margaret Atwood and "Jude the Obscure" by Thomas Hardy.

I'm Australian by the way, and my book is set in Melbourne.

--Sibi

jlstratton

Welcome Sibi,

Hope you will find everything you need here. Writing 70K is an outstanding accomplishment and you should be commended.=D>

Best of luck in all your edeavors and hope to see you lots on the forum.

JL Stratton