Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

short script for comic (1 Viewer)

G

goonism

hi, im a graffiti artist from the uk, ive been writing graffiti for over a decade now, throughout my life ive had a love of comics, for the last 5 years i have been dabbling more and more heavily in illustration. ive tried again and again since i was a kid to write a story for a comic with out much success, its frustrating because i dont have an inactive imagination :( so basically ive been searching the internet to find someone who has a passion for writing that could maybe come up with a short script for me to turn into a sequential. My artwork is relativly wacky and not really to serious, so really im looking for someone with a similer sence of humour which lies somewhere around the area of terry pratchett and simon pegg. im also a big fan of underground hip hop but i think maybe im asking to much to find a writer with all these qualities in common lol. basically for the time being i would be happy with rendering something quite short so it need only be a few pages. so if anyones interested that would be great and let me know. here are a few examples of my work.

312004791_d5fbf077bd_o.jpg

53698092_f8da9ce28b.jpg

120456092_487b5e4247.jpg

so as you can see its more a kind of underground comic style so maybe i suppose im interested in writing to fit that style think crumb maybe but not quite that of the wall maybe a little drier. thanks anyway look forward to seeing if anyones interested.

mammamaia

interesting [if icky!] artwork... the leaky mummy especially quease-making only minutes after enjoying a nice breakfast! ;-)

good luck with your project...

love and shaky hugs, maia

Linton Robinson

I think you're ready for Spike&Mike's Sick&Twisted, all right.

So what happens after the mummy and the Biafran guys and the hotdog? :)