Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Shorah! (1 Viewer)

S

Sehltahn

Hello, everyone! Since you probably don't know, Shorah means peace in the *coughfictitiouscough* language of D'ni. It's frequently used as a greeting in the world of Myst, in case any of you've heard of it. :tongue: Anyway, enough of that part of nerdiness...

I've been writing for well over six years now on the same manuscript, and I've learned quite a bit. I doubt I'll be posting any of it, just because it worries me to put it on the internet when I feel it's so close to being ready for publication. However, I think I'm going to be able to give good advice for others and try to help point out things they could do better. Anyway, that wasn't much of a good introduction, but it works.

See y'all on the forums!
Sehltahn

Users who are viewing this thread