Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

She, The Grace (1 Viewer)

Bansi

In her solitude
She longed to find some sanity

Rather She found immense strength

She found million dreams and
Half a million laughters

All those tiny stories that made her cry with laughters
And all those moments that she cherished deep down

In her ivory tower she realized
What she is and what she can be

She ascertained she can be carefree
And still care for others

She can be tough on the outside
But very soft at heart

Endless drawbacks cant pull her down
And all those setbacks wont make her lose

Time made her forget something very unique about her

She is a phoenix
She always knows how to rise again

-Bansi

Last edited:
In her solitude
She longed to find some sane

Rather She found immense strength

She found million dreams and
Half a million giggles

All those tiny stories that made her cry with laughters
And all those moments that she cherished deep down

In her ivory tower she realized
What she is and what she can be

She ascertained she can be carefree
And still care for others

She can be tough on the outside
But very soft at heart

Endless drawbacks cant pull her down
And all those setbacks wont make her loose

Time made her forget something very unique about her

She is a phoenix
She always knows how to rise again

-Bansi
In the silence is where we can find our strength. lovely message. Thanks for sharing.

rcallaci

Staff member
Administrator
Although there are a few SPAG issues -S1L2 should be sanity , S4L1 should be laughter and S8L2 -loose does not make sense I'd change that line. -
This was a a fine piece of finding ones clarity, strength and the Thy in I -- my favorite stanzas is S3 and S10 - very uplifting - a fighting spirit as well as compassionate one

Hope to read more of your work

warmest
bob

Last edited:

Bansi

Although there are a few SPAG issues -S1L2 should be sanity , S4L1 should be laughter and S8L2 -loose does not make sense I'd change that line. -
This was a a fine piece of finding ones clarity, strength and the Thy in I -- my favorite stanzas is S3 and S10 - very uplifting - a fighting spirit as well as compassionate one

Hope to read more of your work

warmest
bob

Thank you for taking time to read.. and your suggestions are highly appreciated. Glad you liked the poem..

Bansi

@dannyboy changed what bob suggested. thanks a lot for taking time to read. Glad you enjoyed reading this..