Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

ShatteredUniverse has Arrived (1 Viewer)

ShatteredUniverse

ShatteredUniverse Has Arrived! :D

Hello, WritingForums.com!

My most common online username is ShatteredUniverse, but you can call me John (since that's my real name). Please, refrain from calling me a variant of John, however, like Johnnie or John-boy. Or Queen. Never, ever, call me Queen.

I am a person of cycles, so I'll probably engage in a flurry of activity for a few days or weeks, and then my account will be dormant for just as long. This is normal (even on sites like Facebook). I also alternate between reading non-fiction accompanied by little to no fiction and the reverse.

My interests are thus: writing (obviously), pure math (proof-based), physics, history, politics, comparative religion, digital art/animation, music (everything from 90's Country to Lamb of God-style metal to the wonderful compositions of Murray Gold), singing, fixing things, and wrestling with PCs to get them to do what I want.

To be perfectly honest, I've hit a heck of a dry spell in the writing department. It's not for a lack of inspiration, mind you. I just feel vertigo whenever I go to start typing, sometimes to the level of a panic attack. My intention is to work through this and start writing again. They say the road to perdition is paved with good intentions, so I don't know.
tongue.gif

If you've read this far, I'm gratified beyond belief and balk at the prospect of using up any more of your precious time.

Regards,

ShatteredUniverse

Last edited: