Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Shadows Gather... (1 Viewer)

DarkDyer

A dark mist swirls underfoot, and a hooded figure steps forward.

Hello, WF, it has been awhile.

A long time ago I joined this site to share my writing with random strangers on the internet in hopes of meeting like-minded individuals disconnected from my personal circle. My two main goals were that of unfiltered critiques and possible friendships. After spending some time sifting through my old messages and threads, I realized that I had accomplished both of those tasks.

But, then I disappeared. The majority of the friends I had made have also slowly disappeared over the years, it appears.

I have returned with a renewed passion. One cannot hope to achieve his or her pursuits without any actual pursuance. To my fallen comrades and those who still remain, I apologize for my disappearance. To everyone else, I hope to join you in our love for our craft.

That's all, I guess. Thanks for having me... again. :)

Tiamat

Patron
Well hey there stranger! Seems like lots of folks are coming back to the ol' green monster lately. (I'm one of them, myself.) Glad to see you back!