Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Self consious writer (1 Viewer)

T

Tredecim

Hi Im chris and Im from Niagara Falls Canada. Please exuse the puncuation/spelling and other gramatical errors I may make while Im here. Basically Im kinda in a flux in my life and Ive come here to sort some stuff out.

Ive always read that the best way to be a good writer is to write daily. Thats what brings me here and thats my intent. But my motive for getting off the couch and searching for a writting forum, is that I started to think about all the peolpe that the internet has turned into daily writters. The countless forums, will this lead to a generation of better writters?

I for one have ussually been very shy, as far as posting on the internet. hell Ive probably bade less than 100, and Ive been on the net since 1991. Ill save that story for another time. But point being... of those 100 posts most of them I woke up the next morning regretting or second guessing. I know thats a personal issue, but in a way thats why Im here.

I will write every day thats left in this year. And Hopefully after that I will write more.

Nice to meet you,
Me

Users who are viewing this thread