Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Seeker here - hi to all. (2 Viewers)

Seeker

Greetings and salutations - found this site with a google search. Wanted to ask a question about a literary term that I can't come up with (I'll find a place to put the question). This looked like a good site to work/talk with others who like to write, so I signed up. Looking forward to participating! Seeker

Foxee

Patron
Patron
Welcome! You'll get alll kinds of answers here.

Seriously. All kinds. Some of them are quite funny. ;)

Enjoy!

~Foxee

Seeker

Thanks. Looking forward to it. Ok - looking over the forums - where would be the 'right' place for a question about a literary term (that I can't come up with - not foreshadowing, not motif, not theme etc.) ? Can't seem to find 'quite' the right fit for such a question.