Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Screams of The Silence (1 Viewer)

ritudimrinautiyal

Screams of Silence

Slipping off the cliff,
daringly looking downward,
challenging death and chasm.
Screams of silence,
activate the dormant volcano of pain.

Ritu Dimri Nautiyal

Last edited:

Jk_Sl

While slipping of the cliff,
daringly looking downward,
challenging death and chasm.
Screams of the silence,
activating the dormant volcano of pain.

Ritu Dimri Nautiyal

Hold on , we need you, I would say to them,
Anxiety and confinement does that to people, the desire of escape.
Keep it up Ritu [emoji3590]

ritudimrinautiyal

Hold on , we need you, I would say to them,
Anxiety and confinement does that to people, the desire of escape.
Keep it up Ritu [emoji3590]

Well you called it natural, not a performance.
I am very much, staying in this world in all offensive mode.

All thanks for your kind words.

Ritu

2020Syd2020

Hello,

there is a small typo in L1 of should be off, I think. How would moving while from L1 to L2 work? I would also suggest removing the from L4 and changing activating to activate in L5. In doing so it makes the speaker’s pain seem immediate and of the moment to the reader.

Cheers

Syd

ritudimrinautiyal

Hello,

there is a small typo in L1 of should be off, I think. How would moving while from L1 to L2 work? I would also suggest removing the from L4 and changing activating to activate in L5. In doing so it makes the speaker’s pain seem immediate and of the moment to the reader.

Cheers

Syd

Thanks Syd. I will do that.

Ritu