Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Santa has come down our chimney!!! (1 Viewer)

Gumby

Staff member
Co-Owner

And it is snowing Gold!!!

lights-4927258_960_720.jpg

Have you noticed that a great deal of our members have been turning a lovely shade of Christmas gold, lately?

starry-1227876__340.png

This is because WF has been visited by a

Secret Santa!!!
secret-santa-claus-invitation-background-standing-blank-sign-showing-big-blank-sign_209425-431.jpg

santa-claus-sneaking-toward-christmas-tree-place-gifts-cartoon-illustration_33099-2310.jpg

This Santa has been busily gifting members with FoWF subscriptions while no one is watching.

Thank you, Santa for spreading a bit of Christmas Cheer on us all!

1-1.gif

P.S

Anyone can now 'gift' a FoWF subscription to another member, if you wish. Just click on the link below and you too can be a Secret Santa, (just contact a member of Admin to be anonymous).

Or just as a lovely gesture of friendship to another member.

FoWF Merry Christmas Gift!!!

Neetu

Friends of WF
Well, now this post explains the mystery of my gift from "anonymous". I wish I knew who it is so I can personally and directly thank them for showering me with a generous gift. But since I do not know the identity, this sincerely said thank you will have to do. Thank you to the secret Santa who sent me this lovely gift. :)