Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Salutations (1 Viewer)

Hello wonderful writers allow to me to introduce myself, my name is SadScarecrowMagic but I'm okay with being called Scarecrow for short.:-D

I just recently stumbled onto this site and am looking forward to discussions and possibly settling in, maybe even expanding my talent in writing. I look forward to meeting all of you.

-Scarecrow:ghost::saturn:​

Last edited:

Selorian

Patron
Welcome to WF! If you're looking for good discussion and a place to expand your writing, you're definitely in the right place. I look forward to seeing you around.

druid12000

Welcome! :hi:

You stumbled into the best (IMO) writing forum this side of the Milky Way!

(There was a slightly better one a few thousand light years away, but it was swallowed by a black hole. Oh, well, their loss, our gain, right?)