Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Salutation Forumbot and all Members (1 Viewer)

R

Raphael Azarias

Thank you for the welcome my name is Raphael Azarias I’m first nation people born Chumash, raised in the Valley of Rabbits, California. Presently living in the state of Nevada
I’m a Vietnam disable war veteran. I have been writing for the past two years and enjoy it greatly, I have never published any work; but hopefully someday

I will be reading a lot before I post any of my writings thank you for this opportunity

Blessings and Peace

Raphael Azarias

Living in the Perishable Kingdoms of Earth
RA

D

Dr. Malone

Please share! Sounds like you have interesting stuff to draw from (that coming from a white boy who's never been to war).

R

Raphael Azarias

Hello Hawke, Malone, Shinn, and Nickie.

Thank you all kindly for your most kind responses, I appreciate the interest you have taken, being a total stranger may the Great Spirit blessings and peace rest upon you all

Raphael Azarias

Living in the Perishable Kingdoms of Earth
RA

Users who are viewing this thread