Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Salutaions from the Underworld (1 Viewer)

S

sarahdara123

My name is sarah.
I am an extremly peculiar person. But i only let that side be shown.
I seriosuly think I need to be anaylized, but some beg to differ. I am very clever in showing what i want to be seen.
No i'm no physchopath or evil manicle person. I'm just a wacky fourteen year old girl who is not sure which path she wants so move on with.
the road less traveled by?
yes...

so yeah.
cheerleader, *don't laugh
ballerina *i heard a giggle
pianist
photographer
writerr!!!!!!!!!!!!
nerd on scholarship *i am not a nerd. shut up.

so yeah, this is strange, stressed, deranged sarah.
NOW HEAR ME ROAR!

Shinn

Hello Sarah and let me be the first to welcome you to Writing Forums. I hope you will make some friends, have fun, and get good critiques of your work :)

Have fun here!!

~ Shinn

Velvet

Welcome !

Aren't we all a little peculiar in our own little way? Anyway, enjoy the forum and I hope it goes well for you :).