Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Sales Director (1 Viewer)

niokioh

Hi my name is Niokioh and it’s such a pleasure to be here. A little but about me. I married to my Husband Anthony for 17 years. We have 2 boys Paul 11 and Jai soon to be 10. No pets because I was traumatized when I was a little girl so I decided no more pets for me because of all the emotions involved even though my little ones keep begging me for a dog. I told them I would think about it but in my heart I know it’s not going to happen. But any how I have a Masters degree in Account and Finance but for some unfortunate reason never been able to be to the true accountant that I aspired to become. I took a stab at sales and it was very profitable surprisingly because I never wanted to do sales. I went into direct sales and became a Sales Director Mary Kay in a short period of time and also earn 2 free cars with them. Even though I enjoy what I do making women love and feel beautiful from the inside out and having a true rapport with them I am now forced to look for other opportunities because of Covid19. We are no longer able to meet in the homes of women and give them an amazing experience and for me that was the highlighted moments because I see the transformation and the impact I would make on them. Their smiles, their joy, their confidence lifted etc. I have never been a writer and this is my very first time being in a forum but I thought it would be a great place to start just to watch and see other amazing writer and to pick up pointers and such likes. So I hope I will not get thrown out just because I’m a beginner. I’m truly hear to learn and to see if this is could possibly be a joy for me and to make a carrier out of it. After all I’ve heard so many great testimonials that writers are doing super awesome in the business field and I would really love see if I too can tap into this world. Thanks again for having me. It’s my pleasure

Reactions: PiP

PiP

Staff member
Co-Owner
Hi niokioh, a warm welcome to WF. We welcome members of all abilities so please pull up a chair and make yourself at home. COVID has certainly turned all our lives upside down and as we adapt to the new normal it is also a great opportunity to develop new skills and find new interests.

Olly Buckle

Mentor
Patron
Impressive cv; if only we took on beginners ... :) no, only joking, this is a good place to learn.

From your name and your younger boy's name I am guessing you are originally from Japan? Have you considered what you are going to write? Something autobiographical might work.