Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Robin Hobb (1 Viewer)

Leapord

All of the ones she has published under that name except for Fool's Fate. That problem shall be remedied shortly. She truly does write amazing stories.

trina

Robin Hobb has written some amazing books thoroughly enjoyed her books and intend on by the ones i don't have soon

K

Kay

OH!!! possibly my favorite fantasy writer (and I am definitely a fantasy junkie). I can't count how many classes I skipped in college to stay home and read her books. After reading the Assassin, Live ship, and the first two of the Fool trilogy I was so hyped up about those books that I made my father (he's a book dealer) order Fool's Fate from Europe because It came out 2 months earlier there and I couldn't wait. Okay, so I'm kind of pathetic, but if it convinces anyone to read Hobb's stuff it is worth my shame!