Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Robert from Seattle says hello! (1 Viewer)

R

Robert M. Blevins

I know I have introduced myself on this forum before, but when checking my old profile, I had to change a website address that I haven't used in TWO YEARS.

Guess that means I haven't been around for a while.

I live up in Seattle, and I write sci-fi books, mostly hard science fiction/high adventure stories. My other job is juggling a small press called Adventure Books of Seattle, and our print mag, Escape Velocity.

If any of you are sci-fi writers, you may want to drop by the EV site and see our submissions guidelines. EV is a paying market listed with Ralan and Duotrope.

Besides that, I enjoy camping out in the high country of Washington State, hiking, fishing, and taking pictures.

R

Robert M. Blevins

I have a day job, a magazine, and AB of Seattle. My participation in writers' forums is limited. Mostly, I'm busy fixing everybody else's work. (insert chuckle here)

ieuan

To Robert M. Blevin

You have a magazine means that you bought a magazine to read or you own a magazine printing and publishing organisation?