Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Robbin Hobb (1 Viewer)

MeeQ

Anyone else a fan?

I recently saw in my local bookstore that the first bool of the assassin's quest trilogy was in the recent top 100; dont know what top 100.
After just finishing the trilogy and starting a new one of hers "Shaman's crossing" I am a big fan.

I love Robin Hobb. The Assassin books made me cry I was so emotionally invested in the character. I have yet to read the next ones, Fool's Quest, Golden Fool etc. but I'm sure they'll be just as good.

kalibantre

The only thing I have ever read by Robin Hobb,is the start to chapter 33 - Wolf Days, Roayl Assain, The farseer trilogy book 2. (hope I got all the right)

It was read to me while I was away with uni and it captivated me, I do intened to read that trilogy as I'm devoting my summer to reading fantasy.

Otto Ray Sing

Persephine, the Fools series is all riveting reading. The best way to read them is with as little break between them as possible. The last book in that series is Fool's Fate.