Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Roald Dahl (1 Viewer)

P

papalovesmango

Roald Dahl is one of my favourite authors, he has the abiltiy to write books for young children and also adults. I love his imagination and i love reading, his books again and again. I think that that many books are ruined by films, i thought matilda was a good book but the film ruined it. I think film producers should leave books alone what do you think?

Deadally

I used to read Dahl when I was a bit younger, as well!

I find the stories he writes touching and inspiring, but I'm a sucker for those kinds of things.

I still watch Matilda, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and James and the Giant Peach (movie versions) every chance I get. They are some of my favorites, I think.

Users who are viewing this thread