Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Richard Laymon (1 Viewer)

Rosette

I'm currently reading his book, "Bite" and so far I'm very addicted to it. Though, I'm not the biggest fan on sexual themes, this book is still very good.

Has anyone else read any of his works?

deviger

I read One Rainy Night a couple years ago. Fast read. It only took me 3 days. The book was pretty enjoyable, but I figured out what was going on pretty quickly and the book was rather anti climatic.

Rosette

Well, I take my time reading a book and I still can't figure out what happens next. I haven't read a book in a while -I was reading mangas- but I digress. But I really do like his book, "Bite" It's just so much fun to read. :)

Stewart

Read his books in my teens but the more I read the more they seemed to be treading the same old crap over and over again: rape and other assorted misogyny, women walking about as if life's just one big pyjama party (where Richard's peeking through the curtains), and ridiculous storylines (such as in Endless Night or Blood Games).

My favourite book by him was Savage. I doubt I'd read it now though as any magic I felt for it at an earlier age would most certainly not be present now.