Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

(review) Clerks 2 (1 Viewer)

DrKilljoy

Clerks 2, the sequal to the film Clerks which involved two guys and there time working in a low grade convience store and part of their lives. Clerks 2 is about a year after their quick stop convience store was burnt down and they work now at a low grade fast food restraunt.
Full of humor, romance...and animal erotica?
Recently in theatres and has enough laughs to make you choke on your popcorn and squirt pepsi out of your nose! (happened to me...)
Also check out others with Jay & Silent Bob such as "Dogma", "Clerks 1", "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back" and "Clerks the animeted series."
I'd have to give this movie three stars. =;

DrKilljoy

<<I'm not sure if this inparticular catagory is refering to reviews for ONLY books, so somebody tell me if that was okay to do>>

ButteredKazoo

This probably belongs in The Lounge thread. If you call what you just wrote a work of "Creativity" then I guess it belongs here...

Sigur Rós

three stars? what, what, what? I give it twenty for it's originality. They didn't loose touch in humor or obscurity, not many movie sequals made like 20 years later are good, and this was. I loved it!

mammamaia

if you wrote this intending to submit it somewhere as a review, this is the right place to post it... but the problem is it's poorly written, probably too short and riddled with spelling/grammar goofs, so isn't publishable quality, sorry to say...

if you only wanted to share your opinion of the movie, then bk was right at least in that it belongs in the 'lounge'...