Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Refound the forum (1 Viewer)

C

Creative Writer

I came here a couple years ago, working on a novel I'd kind of abandoned at some point...not even sure it's still on the computer.

Well, I have desire to do some writing again. I have a new novel idea I'm going to start working on. I keep getting ideas for the novel buzzing in my head...should probably write them down as they come.

Anyway, I happened upon this forum again, and thought: "Hey, this looks familiar. Do I have an account lurking around here somewhere?" I did a little digging on the memberlist, and sure enough, I did!

Wallmaker

Isn't it nice to know your account on writingforums is still waiting for you. :: Pulls out a cozy recliner::
Welcome Back.

-Kay