Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Red Bird (1 Viewer)

R

Red Bird

Greetings All.

My user name is Red Bird.

I am married, with four children. Three are grown up and are on their own. Katie, our adopted daughter, is 2 years old. She has cerebral palsy and is blind. She is doing great.

I am recently retired from work with Federal Civil Service. I am an amateur writer and poet. I have never pursued publication before.

I am currently writing a book. It will reach 800 pages upon completion. I expect completion in April.

I have about 40 poems written thus far. Once I reach 100, will also pursue a poetry publication.

Thank you for allowing me to participate in this forum. I hope to gain knowledge and insight.

Hawke

Patron
Patron
Hello and welcome to the community, Red Bird. It's very nice to meet you. Enjoy!

G

GaynorT

Hey Red Bird. Welcome. I joined bout a year agon but have only posted one piece of writing so far. I think I have done a few critiques. i look at your work when I see any.