Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Recovering addict (1 Viewer)

Lora

I am recovering from a long-time addiction to school and seeking the real writer inside me. I just graduated mid-year getting a backelor's degree in psychology and creative writing. Thankfully, I came to my senses before I decided to do a third major. I joined this forum as a way to kick myself in the ass to start writing for myself instead of a bunch of professors. All of my work to date has roots stemming from professors' promps, and now I'm finding it difficult to discard the crutch. School is great but at some point one must learn to make it without their pampers.
Aside from being a writer and college grad, I am a 36 year old mother to three boys and married to the best guy in the world.

Nickie

WF Veterans
Hi there, Lora! Let me be the first to welcome you to Writing Forums. Have a good time here!

Nickie