Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Recommended book (1 Viewer)

amprinov

I'm gonna have to recommend the book Inkheart. I absolutely love this book.
On the back of the book it reads:

One cruel night, Meggie's father reads aloud from Inkheart, and an evil ruler named Capricorn escapes the boundaries of fiction and lands in their living room. Suddenly, Meggie is smack in the middle of the kind of adventure she has only read about in books. Somehow, Meggie must learn to harness the magic that has conjured this nightmare. Only she can change the course of the story that has changed her life forever.

----
Its all about books. It's by Cornella Funke if your going to look for it. It's a very good book.

T

torn

Sounds interesting. A book affected by a reader in the book, or something like that?

amprinov

Heh, Yeah its very good. You should check it out. It's supposed to be made into a movie soon. I hope they don't screw it up.

Winged Sandals

I have that and Inkspell sitting around here somewhere, gathering dust. I meant to read them, but I couldn't figure out which came first, and I lost interest in it before I figured it out. Still haven't gotten to them, heh.

Thief Lord was good, though.