Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Readers wanted for Fantasy novel set in Ancient Mongolia - 97k (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tettsuo

WF Veterans
TITLE - Heaven's Spear
GENRE - Fantasy
WORD COUNT - 97,000
BLURB - A former slave girl, turned warrior, must find the courage to face her own lies to see herself becoming the enemy she been seeking to destroy.
SENSITIVE CONTENT - Yes: sexual abuse of a minor
AUDIENCE DESCRIPTION - 17+
EXPECTATIONS - I'm curious about readability, flow and high level analysis of story content. I'm not interested in a proofread as much as I'm interested in reader enjoyment.
TIMESCALE - Since I'll be querying this, I'd like responses to be as the reader's earliest convenience.
AVAILABLE FORMATS - Any electronic format the readers would like. I also have a copy on Google docs. Access to that is also available

Greyson

I'm interested in the premise for sure, but I can't promise a quick turn around on my part. I'd be more than happy to offer my services if a little delay isn't a turn off for you in this instance.

bdcharles

Wɾ¡ʇ¡∩9
Staff member
Media Manager
One question to you, Tettsuo, would be: how edited is this, how drafted? Have you done all you can in terms of rewrites and fixes, including updates since you workshopped this one in Aug?

Tettsuo

WF Veterans
One question to you, Tettsuo, would be: how edited is this, how drafted? Have you done all you can in terms of rewrites and fixes, including updates since you workshopped this one in Aug?
I've been working on getting this in the best shape possible since then.

Samanmoran

HI, I'm interested in reading your book. It sounds like the kind of work I'm drawn to reading.
It will be my first beta read, but I believe I can offer you some good feedback. I read on average a novel a week, so I could probably get remarks back to you in about 2-3 weeks allowing for unforeseen time suck.

Tettsuo

WF Veterans
HI, I'm interested in reading your book. It sounds like the kind of work I'm drawn to reading.
It will be my first beta read, but I believe I can offer you some good feedback. I read on average a novel a week, so I could probably get remarks back to you in about 2-3 weeks allowing for unforeseen time suck.
Is there a particular electronic format you prefer?

Status
Not open for further replies.