Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Raw (1 Viewer)

ritudimrinautiyal

The clay was so raw,
so fresh for any purpose.
The mould was made of cyanide,
and it produced so many,
for death to progress.
Innocence to adore death,
innocence to explore death.

Ritu Dimri Nautiyal

2020Syd2020

Hello,

Again I’m enjoying the pared back and raw nature of the piece, the writer is presenting a stark and blunt image to the reader which leaves them with the direct image of what the writer wants them to see. That being said I can’t help but think there are opportunities to develop these images, building upon them to really give the reader a sense of how the clay felt, how the cyanide tasted and why these innocents wanted to explore death.

Currently you have a series of images, you could expand them and create a series of images accompanied by the emotion/ the feeling that provoked the writer to document them.

I hope this helps

Cheers

Syd

ritudimrinautiyal

Hello,

Again I’m enjoying the pared back and raw nature of the piece, the writer is presenting a stark and blunt image to the reader which leaves them with the direct image of what the writer wants them to see. That being said I can’t help but think there are opportunities to develop these images, building upon them to really give the reader a sense of how the clay felt, how the cyanide tasted and why these innocents wanted to explore death.

Currently you have a series of images, you could expand them and create a series of images accompanied by the emotion/ the feeling that provoked the writer to document them.

I hope this helps

Cheers

Syd

Thanks Syd.
I can't deny I am enjoying this concise writing too.
Good luck

Ritu

Last edited:

Annie. Marie

I don't know what it is, but those last two lines sounded amazing.
I like how normally people would see it as adoring life, or exploring life and you twisted it. Lovely.

-Annie