Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Quick, bring me a beaker of wine... (1 Viewer)

D

DaughterofEvil

Don't mind the subject line, I like to make a splashy entrance. If this place were a pool, believe me, I'd dive in with the uncouth skill of a champion canon-baller. But it's not, and I'm not going to further make an idiot of myself by head-butting this here computer screen, so I think I'll just settle for a nice, calm 'hello!'

Hello!

Now that that's over with, a bit about myself:

I'm twenty one years old, studying English Literature and Philosophy in a reputable Canadian University, and I'm a walking paradox: a blonde with a brain, a geek with a ditzy streak. The sociable loner. The shy extrovert.

I've been a writer since I've discovered the wonders of the internet at the spunky age of eleven and have spent the last ten years littering the information highway with stories that would make your daddy cry. I've only recently emerged as a (relatively) composed and mature member of the the internet community with only about a handful of works under my belt that I would be little less humiliated to share.

I usually dabble in Fantasy, dystopias and post-apocalyptic epics. Recently, I've been entertaining Vampires and the ghoulishly supernatural. My roots are as a gamer chick--D&D, PbP and a whole slew of other geeky sounding acronyms-- so there's little doubt that most of my works will give you that sort of an impression.

I've been looking far and wide for a writer's community and By George, I feel like I've found the perfect one!

Last edited by a moderator:

Shinn

Hello there and let me welcome you to Writing Forums, DaughterofEvil. I hope you will enojy it here. :)