Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

question about script (1 Viewer)

kellykat60409

the Greek play that i am trying to convert to script. i have a question about how to work the chorus, i dont want to take them out but i am having trouble thinking the proper way to work the chorus in.

mammamaia

if you're only converting a play script into a screenplay, all you need do is change the format... so, why not just do it the way the playwright did?... or are you modernizing the whole thing?... i can't really proffer any advice w/o knowing what it is you're doing with the play...

if you want to send me a section you've already done, i can help you figure out what to do and how to make it work... i'd need to see your logline and synopsis, as well...

love and hugs, maia
[email protected]

kellykat60409

i haven't started yet. still in my head. i do have to add things since the play is set in one setting for the whole play is set in one setting. i plan to start sometime this weekend after i get my homework done.

kellykat60409

yes i just signed up on imdb. I always went there to look up actors never knew they had message boards. thank you for the website going to check it out now.