Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Proceed identity. (1 Viewer)

Jebus

Identity-The distinct personality of an individual regarded as a persisting entity; individuality.

It's always such a pain to think of a creative way to introduce yourself, well at least it is to me. I'll obsess, stress, tap my fingers against my chin. Then I'll start mumbling about how devilish the introduction thread is, and how it's the master plan of all evil. Tiny bumbs will break out on my skin, my mouth will fill with grit while an acrid taste will appear on my tongue. Beads of sweat fall down my forehead as squint at the blinking cursor. Oh how I hate the blinking cursor. Minutes fly by as music plays softly, till my mind reaches the point of c'est la vie. I'll grin while I type a mindless jumble, which turns out to be perfectly in accord to myself.

I tend to go by several names, my birthname along with my nicknames. You can call me what you will, I answer to appropriate proper nouns. :grin: I'm strange in the general sense, but rather similiar in the abstract. I adore writing with everything I have, and I come here to improve said writing.
Thank you for reading my introduction, I hope it amused you as much as I panicked about writing it.

Sources:

"Identity." The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition. Houghton Mifflin Company, 2004. 11 Jan. 2008. <Dictionary.com (can't put the website URL)>

Olly Buckle

Mentor
Patron
Always? Do you introduce yourself often? Still judging by the intro you have finally produced it is going to be good having you here, I just hope all your work doesnt take so much effort. Welcome in.

Jebus

I've actually introduced myself a lot in the past year. For some odd reason school has demanded more of introductions of self than actual course work in the first couple classes. C= Thank you for your kind words of welcome!

Vee

Jolly good to have you here old Chap. One would hope your writing matches your introductions.

Good Day.