Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Primative (1 Viewer)

Gumby

Staff member
Co-Owner

Fisheye moon stare down at me
from highest branch
in tallest tree.

Do you see man break apart
hear the crack of human heart?

I look up, but
you never blink
in paper sky of bluest ink.

Fisheye moon just stare at me.

From highest branch
in tallest tree.

newfisheyemoon.jpg

rcallaci

Staff member
Administrator
Always love your poetry. In this it's gentle yet heartbreaking. A simple yet elegant poem.

'Do you see man break apart
hear the crack of human heart?' yes, yes, I hear that crack---

Brava

apple

WF Veterans
It really is heartbreaking...., and so lonely. I like the way there was air between the lines. I felt so much space and distance. Really well done, Cindy.

Gumby

Staff member
Co-Owner
Thank you, Bob. You are always kind and supportive with your praise. We are all hearing a collective crack in the human heart.

Sondra, to hear you say that you felt the emptiness expressed in this makes me feel like I captured a little piece of it in this one. Thank you.