Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Precious Moments (1 Viewer)

Kevin

WF Veterans
Bonjour Tristesse- I have not. I did read her bio just now. Again, I thank god I've never had an addictive personality. Sounds like an interesting read. thank you.

Aquarius

Financial Patron
The Joys Of Lawn Mowing

precious-moments.jpg

First take a look at the video link below:

· ‘The Lawnmower Incident’

There once was a man named Simon whose motor mower had broken down. His wife Maria kept dropping hints about getting it fixed before the grass grew too tall. But the message wasn’t getting through. Simon kept procrastinating and putting off the repair of the mower.

In her frustration Maria one day had an idea for making her point. When Simon arrived home from work, she was sitting on the lawn and clipping it with a tiny pair of nail scissors.

Silently watching his wife
for a moment, Simon went into the house and after a few minutes appeared with a toothbrush. Handing it over to Maria, he said: ‘When you’ve finished cutting the grass, how about sweeping the pavement in front of our house?’

Aquarius

Financial Patron
Richard Sidey lives in Wanaka, New Zealand and earned a Bachelor of Visual Communication Design with Honors in Wellington. He has spent over a decade photographing the Polar Regions and various remote areas of natural interest working on Expedition Vessels. For his project ‘Speechless’ he has endeavoured to document scenes of outstanding natural beauty and interest through the eyes of a film-maker. Enjoy some fantastic photography of some far reaches of our world that few get to see by following the link below:

· ‘On Expedition’

Users who are viewing this thread