Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Post your funniest out-of-context sentences. (1 Viewer)

NajaNoir

Other than to warn people of the imminent danger that a fallen wrapper could bring, they were more nuisance than help.

Well, at least the rash has gone away.

Last edited:

VRanger

Staff member
Administrator
It took three days before I felt like getting up and around as a viable option, despite my heroic efforts to avoid a bed pan. Athena provided solicitous service the entire three days. She kept me fed with gourmet meals, had entertainment on hand, stayed available for any request, and assisted me on my painful forays to the loo. I couldn't ask for a better nurse, and there is no question I felt honored to be nursed by a premier goddess. Honored, even though she owed me. Big. I knew it. She knew it.

On the fourth day, I rose and held civil conversations again with my murderess. Do I sound bitter?