Writingforums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Post your age! (2 Viewers)

Which age group do you fall in?

• 11-15

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • 16-20

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • 21-25

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • 26-30

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • 31-40

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • 41-50

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • 51-60

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • 61-70

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • 71+

Votes: 8 17.8%

• Total voters

Theglasshouse

WF Veterans
I wish I could live a long life, that is all, and also to see if I can create something worthwhile to remember which is really my memory and how I have perceived it.

NeenaDiHope

I am 46 which according to my insurance agent is the new 26! Does that make 36 the new 16? If so can they still drink or do they have to wait until they are 41? It's so confusing but then again so are my insurance rates!! [emoji33][emoji15]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MrBillyD

Next Thursday, August 3rd is my birthday. I will be 72 years old, and in very good shape for a man my age. I know I'm in much better shape than my father was at this age. I think that's a good way to measure yourself, when it comes to your general health.

There are many reasons I'm in such good shape. I've never smoked or abused drugs. I hardly ever drink alcoholic beverages, except on special occasions; like birthdays, holiday celebrations, etc. I walk more than an hour a day, every day. I'm on a high fiber diet; which helps clear up a certain condition, of which I will avoid any and all revolting descriptions.

I'm also taking nutritional supplements, including Nature's Bounty, with a recommended daily dosage of 20 billion probiotics. Imagine that? 20 billion of anything in two ordinary size tablets? I'm also taking Centrum Silver/Men 55+. Along with that I'm taking Focus Formula. That's right. "Smarter Pills". These have an unexpected advantage. They not only affect the conscious mind, they've also affected the parts of the brain which control my bodily functions. This has helped pull some dislocated parts back into place.

Along with that, I have a monthly Chiropractor's visit, when he pushes things back into place. What this all means is that when all your parts are in the right place, then everything should work much better.

That's how it is with me. I'm just a regular guy who's got it all together.

I thank the Lord for all of this. Amen.

Last edited:

LeeC

WF Veterans
If I had a dog he would take me to the doctors to put me to sleep but I'm still younger than LeeC
There are times when I wish my dog could. Strange that she won't leave my side -- makes me wonder about the senses they have that we don't.
Anyway, I'm in no hurry. After three quarters of a century I'm resigned to how very little we know, and don't want to know in believing alternate realities, but am buoyed by all the good things I've found in life. I may not have a pot to pee in, but have been very fortunate over the years. People wise I have a wonderful wife, an accomplished daughter, and a seven year old grandson that already understands the natural world better than many adults. It escapes me what more I might want :)

Oh yeah, I remember. It'd be nice to have one of those all-terrain wheelchairs Kevin pointed out, so I could get back out in the woods. Hey, we all have dreams :)

Articulate Lady

I am 37, single and loving it. I have always thought at by this time in my life I would have the whole husband, kids, house in the suburbs or whatever. Life had a different hand it dealt to me, and as a lover of Blackjack, Poker and all things jazz, I say deal em' baby, I got a lot more hands to be dealt!

Users who are viewing this thread