Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Post Baby Picture of self with own caption or story (1 Viewer)

bobo

No, you'd be jealous. My sisters were jealous when I was born. I don't want to go through that again. Be satisfied with my angel's picture. I am.

Ah, she was probably just jealous because of the amount of attention you got as newborn - but I'm not your sister - and you certainly are no newborn :icon_joker:

SilverMoon

WF Veterans
Yeah! Darren, you're here! You were such a breathtakingly beautiful little boy.
Just want to scoop you up!

attachment.php

JustRob

FoWF
WF Veterans
Ah, she was probably just jealous because of the amount of attention you got as newborn - but I'm not your sister - and you certainly are no newborn :icon_joker:

No, one sister was age fourteen and the other age ten. The attention that I got was mainly from them. The older one was in fact the first family member to hold me when I was born, so she told me. Being born at home made it very much a family event. The gentle jealousy was all down to my appearance and that lasted for years.

SilverMoon

WF Veterans

not kind of girl2.jpg

"I'm Not that Kind of Girl"

This photo was taken in San Francisco where I was born.
I have absolutely no idea why I was dressed in a snow suit.

This little boy is adorable
and smartly dressed!

Last edited:

bobo

"I'm Not that Kind of Girl"

This photo was taken in San Francisco where I was born.
I have absolutely no idea why I was dressed in a snow suit.

This little boy is adorable
and smartly dressed!

Dressed that way ?? - may be because it was cold ?? - or you had been sick ?? - or didn't have other clothes ??
English boys wear shorts as long as they're children , may be it's that - or may be he's just showing off, and being aggressive ??
But San Francisco - isn't he exercising on the wrong gender ??

gif-smileys%20(7).gi.gif

SilverMoon

WF Veterans
But San Francisco - isn't he exercising on the wrong gender ??Dressed that way ?? - may be because it was cold ?? - or you had been sick ?? - or didn't have other clothes ??
English boys wear shorts as long as they're children , may be it's that - or may be he's just showing off, and being aggressive ??

attachment.php

You Are Too Funny LOL! Seriously, no one wears snow suits in Californ
ia :scratch:

bobo

Look, when I was young I had very pretty hair but those days are gone and I don't want to be reminded of them.

View attachment 19134
Do you see what I mean?

So-o-o, you're jealous on yourself as younger - I'm relieved to hear that, cause jealousy is not one of my known character traits :)
If that's you on the pic - may be you should consider having the sidehair cutted ??
- for not looking like Dumbo with the Flying Ears - lol

dumbo5.jpg

JustRob

FoWF
WF Veterans
If that's you on the pic - may be you should consider having the sidehair cutted ??
- for not looking like Dumbo with the Flying Ears - lol

It's definitely me and as it's pretty much all the hair that I've got I'd rather have it transplanted. Occasionally my angel trims a little of it off. And I'm not jealous of my past head of hair because it was incredibly hot. In fact maybe developing my brain in a permanent hothouse when I was young improved it. I only brushed my hair because combs just lost teeth in its curls. I had a metal comb but that just jammed in it and wouldn't move. No, to be honest I don't miss it.

We shouldn't change what we look like to suit some preconceived idea. It is the differences that make us who we are. At boarding school my nickname was Wonky Pooh, named after the Persian cat in Agatha Christie's Murder is Easy. So, use your imagination, but no baby pictures.

We have two very long-furred cats now and they were completely exhausted by the hot weather earlier this year. I know exactly how they felt. Nowadays my head feels the draught, so I wear a hat. That I can take off.

P.S.
That is me in my avatar picture as well, but I haven't worn a parachute for years, so it's a much older photo. Yes, if you were wondering about my attire, it is a parachute, just in case I ever want to bale out of WF in a hurry.

bobo

Parachute ? - looks like a shoulder holster.
It's you with a parachute - just before you're entering the time machine ??

O.K. - look foreward to the day you become bald, a lot of young girls like bald men - e.g. me :)
:pirate2:

JustRob

FoWF
WF Veterans
That's me in the middle, clearly pleased I wasn't involved in the matching jumper shenanigans of my older brothers.

Yeah Dave, I had two older sisters, so was very pleased that I wasn't involved in anything like that, as you may well imagine. No hand-me-downs either.

Parachute ? - looks like a shoulder holster.
It's you with a parachute - just before you're entering the time machine ??

No, just after getting out of a glider, which I only flew for a couple of minutes, and then after my angel had done the same thing.

you could try a syrup

Okay then. How's this?

Oscar.JPG
Our cat Oscar

Hair2.JPG
My baby picture
(Artist's reconstruction)

P.S.
For any mystified foreigners, "syrup" is Cockney rhyming slang, "syrup of fig", so "wig".

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread