Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Post Baby Picture of self with own caption or story (1 Viewer)

SilverMoon

WF Veterans
Oh! Come on sas! Kids are supposed to be a mess. I was not neat (can't find the pic with my hand the middle of a birthday cake)
I must be Frank about this. Post a little pixie pic of adorable you! Frank

SilverMoon

WF Veterans
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by sas My sister has the old photo boxes. But, I do have a nude photo. Is that ok?

It's recent.

Much more interesting that a baby pic! Do it! LOL :devilish:

sas

WF Veterans

I was not joking. Really. I went to closet to see if had baby photo. Nope. But, did find the shoe box of my nudes, going all the way back to Polaroid days of early 1960s. Those cameras were the best invention ever. The pictures are starting to fade like me. Damn shame on both counts. Anyway, I have photos through the decades. My family knows the box is at the ready to post the pics, at my memorial. That way I know even those who didn't like me, or are infirm, will show up. Clever, huh?

Sebald

I was not joking. Really. I went to closet to see if had baby photo. Nope. But, did find the shoe box of my nudes, going all the way back to Polaroid days of early 1960s. Those cameras were the best invention ever. The pictures are starting to fade like me. Damn shame on both counts. Anyway, I have photos through the decades. My family knows the box is at the ready to post the pics, at my memorial. That way I know even those who didn't like me, or are infirm, will show up. Clever, huh?

Sas you are a genius.

SilverMoon

WF Veterans
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Sebald I'm blowing down the wrong end of a flute. My brother is on his potty.

Can Sebald be anymore adorable? You look like a cubbie doll! A future musician? I would like to meet your brother someday... when he's not on the potty.

attachment.php

Sebald

Ah thanks. I don't know what that is but it sounds nice.

My brother has a shaved head now, sometimes blue hair, and a lot of tattoos. He's still cute, though.

sas

WF Veterans
Ah thanks. I don't know what that is but it sounds nice.

My brother has a shaved head now, sometimes blue hair, and a lot of tattoos. He's still cute, though.

Holy, Cow! Sebald, I actually thought the photo of you with flute was ME! No, kidding. Gosh, I gotta find my baby pic! Really!

SilverMoon

WF Veterans
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Sebald Ah thanks. I don't know what that is but it sounds nice.
This is a Kewpie doll. Popular in the 50's.She could use a bit more powder

I never had one. But my mother bought me a life size doll which freaked me out!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread