Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Post a selfie! (2 Viewers)

Plasticweld

free-lumberjack-clipart-24.jpg

Have you ever noticed that sometimes it is more important how you view yourself than what you truly look like? Self imagine sometimes is more important than what the mirror or what the camera reveals.

This is what I think I should look like... I had a beard many years ago...my wife hated it and told me I looked like Fidel Castro. I used to have thick hair, no longer, its getting thin from old age. I still have the sparkle in my eyes...but man how did I get so old?

H.Brown

WF Veterans
Funnily enough PW a lumberjack is exactly how I would have pictured you lol.
View attachment 22074

Have you ever noticed that sometimes it is more important how you view yourself than what you truly look like? Self imagine sometimes is more important than what the mirror or what the camera reveals.

This is what I think I should look like... I had a beard many years ago...my wife hated it and told me I looked like Fidel Castro. I used to have thick hair, no longer, its getting thin from old age. I still have the sparkle in my eyes...but man how did I get so old?

sigmadog

Staff member
Media Manager
The real me with just less hair :} than my cartoon buddy... I do wear suspenders but only in the winter time.

View attachment 22077

Nice pic.

I love my Stihl chainsaw. Had it twenty years and never a problem. I do need to get a new chain for it… I'm running out of tooth to sharpen, and I've got a few dead trees I need to take down this Summer. Splitting firewood is my cheap form of therapy with the bonus that it also keeps me warm in the winter.

I've heard Husqvarna is a good brand as well.

RhythmOvPain

20180616_115859.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread