Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Post a selfie! (4 Viewers)

SilverMoon

WF Veterans
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Sebald Is that you, Silver? Your identity seems quite complex.

I know! This is a picture of me trying to figure myself out. As well, as Freud. "A Cigar is just a Cigar"? Apparently, he had never been to Cuba...

View attachment 19220

And then this!
I have nothing against cross dressers but this might account for him blaming everything on Mommy.

images

Last edited:

Terry D

Retired Supervisor
I think this is the 2nd selfie I've ever taken (the first was for my Amazon author's page).

Terrible, right? This was taken a 1:12 PM on Monday August 21st. That's the totally eclipsed sun over my right shoulder (through clouds)

20170821_131331 (2).jpg
Here's a tighter shot of the sun. What you are seeing is the corona.

20170821_131331.jpg

sas

WF Veterans
I think this is the 2nd selfie I've ever taken (the first was for my Amazon author's page).

Terrible, right? This was taken a 1:12 PM on Monday August 21st. That's the totally eclipsed sun over my right shoulder (through clouds)

View attachment 19409
Here's a tighter shot of the sun. What you are seeing is the corona.

View attachment 19410

Obviously you did not get the warning that using one's phone camera on eclipse can ruin it.

Terry D

Retired Supervisor
Obviously you did not get the warning that using one's phone camera on eclipse can ruin it.

With the cloud cover we were having it was in no danger. Just think about all the cell phone pictures you see where the sun is in the image. A short exposure to sunlight won't hurt the sensor. Anyway, this was during totality when you can even look at the sun with naked eyes. My Samsung appreciates your concern, however :black_eyed:

Smith

The Fox
Totally with you on that one Esc. I told her how convenient it was that I could use these for getting my writing out there.

Nellie

Ah... remember those days.....

Still the Same
~Bob Seger
And you're still the same
I caught up with you yesterday
Moving game to game
No one standing in your way
Turning on the charm
Long enough to get you by
You're still the same
You still aim high

TheFuhrer02

WF Veterans
Cool, selfies!! Lemme join in!

Here are all the cosplay conventions I went to since I started three years ago. Ain't much, so forgive the low-cost cosplay lol. :p

aUp3r0V.jpg
76AdEUk.jpg
kLxJ8uJ.jpg

QNAfqEc.jpg
VJIFPYy.jpg
BODf0XJ.jpg

P6UtOq4.jpg
Mh0viHy.jpg
CAwFcui.jpg

And as a bonus, here is me and my little bro about to have a duel:

5YOicfv.jpg

And as another bonus, here is me and my little bro chillin' with our tea:

r7M3qVV.jpg

SilverMoon

WF Veterans
Ah... remember those days.....

Still the Same​ ....

And you're still the same

I caught up with you yesterday

Moving game to game

No one standing in your way

Turning on the charm

Long enough to get you by

You're still the same

You still aim high
LOL!

~Bob Seger

Cindy, you never miss a beat! :love_heart:

TheFuhrer02;213261[COLOR=#000000 said:
[/COLOR]0]Cool, selfies!! Lemme join in!

Here are all the cosplay conventions I went to since I started three years ago. Ain't much, so forgive the low-cost cosplay lol. :p

aUp3r0V.jpg
76AdEUk.jpg
kLxJ8uJ.jpg

QNAfqEc.jpg
VJIFPYy.jpg
BODf0XJ.jpg

P6UtOq4.jpg
Mh0viHy.jpg
CAwFcui.jpg

And as a bonus, here is me and my little bro about to have a duel:

5YOicfv.jpg

And as another bonus, here is me and my little bro chillin' with our tea:

r7M3qVV.jpg

Waay Cool, Fuhrer! Was hoping someone would pop in with a pic or two. You are so creative and they all rock! However, this one scares the hell out of me. So, you really accomplished your goal.Shivers....

P6UtOq4.jpg

You made up for it, here. Too cute! I call my brother li'l bro, too.

5YOicfv.jpg

Not your everyday conventional convention. And that's a damn good thing in my book! :spidey:

Smith

The Fox
niagara4wf.jpg

Me and Niagara Falls with a rainbow.

niagara4wf2.jpg

Me and water fountains with my messed up hair.

niagara4wf3.jpg

Toronto, taken 40 miles away from our hotel room on the top floor.

Last edited:

Ralph Rotten

Staff member
Mentor
I never post pictures of myself, not even on my books, because I'm so damned ugly that ten seconds after you see my picture, the phone rings and a voice whispers "You're gonna die in seven days..."

Users who are viewing this thread