Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Post a selfie! (1 Viewer)

bobo

You know, sas - we recently got a new president here in France.
His wife is 25 years older than him, and I don't think she had money when marrying him, she was a school teacher.
I seems - maybe - he's a little bit different, and also maybe, he'll set a new trend ??

Reactions: sas

sas

WF Veterans
bobo,

Actually, I've been telling that story about your Prime Minister all week. It is delicious. I read she is 24 years older (he is 39, she is 63). She was his teacher when he was 17 years old! Only the French could elect someone with this background. Vive La France! I am only 12 years older than my partner. He was 28 & I was 40 when we met. I always tell people I raised the man I wanted. Not far from the truth of it, either. I had to housebreak him. Looks like your Prime Minister's wife did an excellent job with her child, too.

bobo

63 ??
he-he, some say she's lying about her age, and she really is 10 years older than that.
Rising a young man ?? - like raising a dog ??
- cannot they raise themselves ??

sas

WF Veterans
bobo,

Well, I am glad I started early raising mine to be nice to the elderly. Hope she did, too.

AtleanWordsmith

WF Veterans
It's been a while, but I haven't really changed that much. I recently got back into airsoft, though, so here's a cringey picture of me trying to look cool in the loadout I wore to the most recent game:

BcOuRxZl.jpg

And a picture of the whole team after an exhausting 24 hours of hot, sweaty airsoft fun:

20245545_1813508518675786_4394428849026900695_n.jpg

I used to show up as the Reporter, but I guess something in me broke, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread