Writingforums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Post a selfie! (1 Viewer)

RhythmOvPain

Most recent:

20170205_135531.jpg

I have sooooo many pictures of me smoking weed...

The Fantastical

To quash any rumours that I might be a chick or something in a similar vein.
Also because I think a member here mistook me for my set on WF, which was kind of funny. xD

So yeah. This is me!

OUsDHcd.png

If it makes you feel any better I have (on other forums) been mistaken for a dude any number of times. Sometimes I haven't even correct them *evil grin*

Reactions: sas

LeeC

WF Veterans
A Deplorable head.
FYI: I think my microwave has been hacked by the Feds. The foil protects me ;)

Good news. GE's CEO got on the horn to the WH, and microwaves have now been exonerated. May be a diversion though, as microwaves can not only listen in on your words and thoughts, but can also do a full body scan :rofl:

- as long as it isn't cooked brain :)

Ugh, brings to mind when I was young and visiting my mother in town. She was poor by the predominate culture's measure, and could only get cheaper foods. One thing I remember is fried pig brains for breakfast. But then when I was older, and in England for a short while, I wasn't fond of cucumber sandwiches and kippers either ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread