Writingforums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Post a selfie! (1 Viewer)

alexvx

1474193098_huge.jpg

This is me

H.Brown

WF Veterans
yeah man.....manchester rocks....see you there sometime....never say never dude

I know it does been out there a bit before, it is where I met my boyfriend who I have now been with for over four years, so maybe we will bump into each other sometime, let's face it England aint that big a place lol.

escorial

WF Veterans
it's a small world HB....i wonder if i've ever walked past a WF member or had a fleeting conversation with one without knowing...so i hope we do..cool kidda

H.Brown

WF Veterans
I know what you mean, however with this selfie thread atleast now we stand a chance of recognising one another :) who knows dude maybe, as you said never say never :) here is to maybe bumping into each other.

Users who are viewing this thread