Writingforums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Post a selfie! (1 Viewer)

Olly Buckle

Mentor
Patron
Huh, I manage to associate myself with two of the best looking chicks on the forum and suddenly everyone wants to muscle in; just because I'm in my seventies and they are about seven and seventeen .... wanders off mumbling about 'more tea...,'

I suppose ... Smith, you always remind me of a young Elvis Costello, that's pretty sexy in its way. DuKane, we will have to ask Dither if sunglasses count? Are they sexy or simply pretentious? Mind, in a place like that maybe they are necessary, I live in England, we get one or two days most years when they might be handy, the rest of the time they are pretentious. :)

Olly Buckle

Mentor
Patron
Not just a pretty face. Saw him at Glastonbury a little over 30 years ago, he held about 40,000 people for an hour and a half, just him and a guitar, then he called the groupon and they played another full set; magic.

Ariel

WF Veterans
Huh, I manage to associate myself with two of the best looking chicks on the forum and suddenly everyone wants to muscle in; just because I'm in my seventies and they are about seven and seventeen .... wanders off mumbling about 'more tea...,'

I suppose ... Smith, you always remind me of a young Elvis Costello, that's pretty sexy in its way. DuKane, we will have to ask Dither if sunglasses count? Are they sexy or simply pretentious? Mind, in a place like that maybe they are necessary, I live in England, we get one or two days most years when they might be handy, the rest of the time they are pretentious. :)

What I wouldn't give to be 17 again. :)

But yes, we are a good-looking group, are we not?

PrinzeCharming

New Writers' Mentor
WF Veterans

Close resemblance!

giphy.gif

Clearly, you're an angry butcher for Halloween.

DuKane

A teller of tall tales

No guv, these are real glasses, probably not sold in the UK because they magically turn into sunglasses when sun is out!
Honest!

Smith

The Fox
^ Yeah, I used to have glasses with transition lenses as well. But I bought a pair of prescription Rayban aviator sunglasses, and decided paying all that extra money for transition lenses in my new, every-day prescription glasses would be redundant.

Olly Buckle

Mentor
Patron
We 'aint that backward, been wearing them for years, though they have improved over the years, was a time when you walked indoors and waited forty seconds before you could see, they cll them 'Reactalight' here.

Users who are viewing this thread