Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Post a selfie! (2 Viewers)

RhythmOvPain

Message_1464891477338.jpg

midnightpoet

WF Veterans
Can't believe I missed some of those, they were great. Some of it reminds me of the art of my Aunt Mary Love (yes, Love was her middle name) who was not only a great graphic artist but had her own ad agency back in the 1940's-50's. She used to send us Christmas cards with her own art - lively humor - not sure if my mother kept them, unfortunately. She passed some thirty-odd years ago.

SilverMoon

WF Veterans
Thanks both. Sorry, Tony. I don't have much of my mother's poetry. Reich, glad you liked my girlfriends.

Now, I fear I've derailed this thread so here is a Selfie

In time machine, back to the 1950's when I was in great demand.

1950 AD Laurie 2.jpg

Smith

The Fox
unnamed.jpg

Throwback to when I won the Worst Car award senior-year (image is quite pixellated, as its a picture taken of a physical photo, which in turn was a blown up version of the original photo in the yearbook -- photoception).

Yes, that is a boat tail-light where the original one used to be before I got in an accident. Drove it around like that for over a year. Dad's handiwork.

Users who are viewing this thread