Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Post a selfie! (1 Viewer)

Schrody

WF Veterans
every day...i sit and think and completely DREAD her coming teen years. i just wanna scream..."PLEASE!!!!!! DON'T GROW UP!!!!!! I'M
GONNA END UP IN PRISON FOR HURTING A BOY THAT ACTS JUST LIKE I DID!!!!!!!"

That's why you need to teach her about those guys, but most of all, you need to nurture her self esteem so she wouldn't have to deal with them, i.e., she won't have the need to be with them.

Schrody

WF Veterans
b5f8ac764836a778b0d44d6907b893ea.jpg

The wonders makeup can do. Hehe.

Oh, shut up, it's impossible for you to be ugly - make up or no make up ^^

Ultraroel

If I ever get a girl. I hope she'll be the opposite of my GF..
Even when I'm around I feel like a flyswatter for guys with raging hormones when she is around.. pff

Users who are viewing this thread