Writingforums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Post a selfie! (3 Viewers)

Schrody

WF Veterans
Ted-3-ted-34442722-500-500.jpg

So, your name is Ted? XD

Smith

The Fox
IMG_20160605_173400.jpg

"Me, my Crew, my friends and fam. Wouldn't trade it for the world! You all made it very special (including those not featured in the pictures too, of course); a story we're all a part of that will only happen once, yet can be retold forever. Every single moment in time means something, and has an effect greater than we could ever imagine. And so it's important to remember them. Appreciate them. But also look to the future, and all the moments yet to come."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread