Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Post a selfie! (1 Viewer)

Schrody

WF Veterans
are you at a country bus stop and were are the shops...

I actually live in the capital, together with the other 700,000 + residents. I live in, what you may call a suburb, periphery. That's the main street you're looking at and the bus leaves every half an hour. I need around 30 minutes to get to the center by public transportation, less if traveling by car. Our first shop is a few bus stops away, but it's too small; we have a shopping mall within 10 minutes of driving and we make most of our shopping there. There's also a flea market (from clothes to vegetables), and around four other supermarkets. Hospital is also around 10 minutes by car, around 30 to the next one. We don't have a lot of neighbors because a lot of people like to be closer to the center (fools), but I just love this nature surrounding me. Our street is not so busy, so our cat can safely cross the road (he won't cross it if he hears the noise of a vehicle approaching) to explore what's new in the neighborhood. Sometimes a roe deer scares him, so he just runs back home, waiting until it leaves. He used to battle a snake (not venomous, thank God), weasel and used to bring us wild rabbits because we're such a bad hunters :mrgreen: I wouldn't change it for a world.

Reichelina

770b24d043f8a1ed3bea7ff25c7026bf.jpg
f4774f9016170a685af63fe1b4548e25.jpg
774e00fc38ac21c9d6ef5221f1f50a49.jpg

A dream come true!
I finally met a unicorn!

Users who are viewing this thread