Writingforums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Post a selfie! (1 Viewer)

Pidgeon84

WF Veterans
I'm sure you'll be gorgeous. You've got great facial structure and, honestly, if your selfie had just been your face I would've thought "girl." I'm just jealous of the curls because I've tried perms. My hair straightened as the chemicals were washed out.

Well thank you! And you say you're jealous now but curls are so high maintenance! lol

me with a goofy smile
View attachment 5456

me pretending to be sexy
View attachment 5455

Damn girl! Ain't no pretending there!

A chance to be narcissistic? Count me in!

Edit: Pidgeon - nice Lamb o' God t-shirt!

Thanks, I'm glad somebody caught it :p Is that Colorado behind you because it's gorgeous.

stormageddon

Nicehair stormy. How did my image change you perseption of me?
You've morphed from a sweet little fairy princess into an intriguing young woman, certainly beautiful enough to retain the title of princess, but far too sexy to be a fairy. In short, you're more awesome than ever before~

Ariel

WF Veterans
Well, we certainly do have some lovely members! I'm pretty surprised by some of them. Some of you look nothing like I imagined.

Users who are viewing this thread