Writingforums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Post a selfie! (1 Viewer)

Kevin

WF Veterans
Pidgeo, you look rather masculine. lol I get a kick out it when posters assume gender... I noticed you didn't correct them (in other threads) so I didn't either... :)

Pidgeon84

WF Veterans
Pidgeo, you look rather masculine. lol I get a kick out it when posters assume gender... I noticed you didn't correct them (in other threads) so I didn't either... :)

lol that's why I was hesitant to post a pic. I didn't want people to think they were wrong in calling me a girl. I'm trans and have yet to really start the "process." You guys had it right to put it simply :p

Sorry for the double post I didn't see kevin's post and I wanted to address it.

Ariel

WF Veterans
Pidgeon--you have glorious hair. I have extremely straight hair. It only has waves if I let it air dry and those are where it hits my shoulders or pillow. Actually, I chopped all my hair off not too long ago and dyed it dark. It's awesome.

My avatar's a selfie.

Lewdog

WF Veterans
lol that's why I was hesitant to post a pic. I didn't want people to think they were wrong in calling me a girl. I'm trans and have yet to really start the "process." You guys had it right to put it simply :p

Sorry for the double post I didn't see kevin's post and I wanted to address it.

That's definitely one of those foot in the mouth moments. Poor Kevin. :D So Pidgeon have you researched the costs? Kevin wrote a poem awhile back where he was thinking about getting a boob job. Kevin needs to know how many stucco cracked earthquake houses he'll have to fix to get some 34 C cups.
smiley-ashamed0001.gif

Pidgeon84

WF Veterans
Pidgeon--you have glorious hair. I have extremely straight hair. It only has waves if I let it air dry and those are where it hits my shoulders or pillow. Actually, I chopped all my hair off not too long ago and dyed it dark. It's awesome.

Ugh, it's so hard to manage though! If I let it air dry it curls up so tight, it's like a Jerry curl View attachment 5452 It looks great but I have to work so hard to get it that way! You might've had the right idea chopping it off! I mean I love it too much to do that but I've thought about it! lmao

@Lewdog really flogging expensive! lol My boobs are the last of my concerns. I'm just hoping whatever I get from hormones will be satisfactory :p

Ariel

WF Veterans
Ugh, it's so hard to manage though! If I let it air dry it curls up so tight, it's like a Jerry curl View attachment 5452 It looks great but I have to work so hard to get it that way! You might've had the right idea chopping it off! I mean I love it too much to do that but I've thought about it! lmao

@Lewdog really flogging expensive! lol My boobs are the last of my concerns. I'm just hoping whatever I get from hormones will be satisfactory :p

I'm sure you'll be gorgeous. You've got great facial structure and, honestly, if your selfie had just been your face I would've thought "girl." I'm just jealous of the curls because I've tried perms. My hair straightened as the chemicals were washed out.

Users who are viewing this thread