Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Post a selfie! (2 Viewers)

Foxee

Patron
Patron

River Rose

Oh no! But thanks. I'm really not - got wrinkles and freckles - ugh. I had straightened my hair and it changes my appearance dramatically so I took a selfie. You are sweet to say that - I wish I knew what more members looked like - including you!! :)

Go back a page or so and there are a few pics of me

Olly Buckle

Mentor
Patron
Oh no! But thanks. I'm really not - got wrinkles and freckles - ugh. I had straightened my hair and it changes my appearance dramatically so I took a selfie. You are sweet to say that - I wish I knew what more members looked like - including you!! :)
You are not the beholder, you get no say in this, besides wrinkles and freckles are purely superficial.

When I was ten and got my first passport my dad put 'Freckles' for 'Distinguishing features, burn scar from knee to shoulder not mentioned.

SueC

Staff member
Senior Mentor
You are not the beholder, you get no say in this, besides wrinkles and freckles are purely superficial.

When I was ten and got my first passport my dad put 'Freckles' for 'Distinguishing features, burn scar from knee to shoulder not mentioned.

Maybe dad thought as you aged, your burn scar would grow to be unnoticeable, or maybe he didn't want YOU to think it was important enough to mention, that you were so special with just your freckles that the burn was not really you. It sounds horrible, though, at ten. And not to be picky, but I behold plenty when I look in the mirror. I've also developed bumps on my nose from wearing the mask so much, which seem to not want to go away. Be glad the pic is not a close up! LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread