Writingforums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Please Don't Ban Me, Cran (1 Viewer)

AtleanWordsmith

WF Veterans
After the drawing of Crowley on the laser table, I got a request to do one of Cran. It's not great, but... here it is.

Kr7riMSl.jpg

Boofy

WF Veterans
It's everything I ever dreamed it could be and more. Oh man. Look at that. You are awesome, Dubs. <3

Cran looks so unimpressed there x3

Last edited:

AtleanWordsmith

WF Veterans
Haha, I'm sure it's not as great as all that.

Thanks, guys! I'm actually considering getting back into drawing, and giving up pen and paper for digital bits... just gonna have to get my hands on a tablet. Easy enough, right?

Also, if you have any requests, feel free to contact Boofy to negotiate a price. Don't worry, she is in no way threatening or coercing me, and I certainly don't need to be rescued from the dungeon in the corner of her garden, which doesn't exist and the rumor of which is based on lies.

Users who are viewing this thread